Friday, February 22, 2008

Easy Way To Remove Unwanted Hair

If you have hair in places on your body where you don’t want it to be, you may be suffering through the different options you have to get rid of it. It is embarrassing to admit you have hair where you don’t want it, but you should know that many women fight with this on a daily basis and you most certainly are not alone. Though you may not realize it, some of the beautiful women you see walking down the street probably have the same issues you do, they just know what to do to get rid of it. One of the best options I have found that works for me is hair removal cream.

Though you have to get used to having it on your skin, hair removal cream is rather easy to use. If you leave it on too long you may end up with red skin, but if you don’t leave it on long enough, you won’t get the results you are hoping for. You should always replace your hair removal cream every three months so that you are sure you have a product that works well. If they get too old they become ineffective and you won’t have any luck when using them.

Most hair removal cream will have to be on your face for less than ten minutes. You can also use it on your legs, but never use it on a private area. It will damage your skin and might make you sick. Keep it away from bikini area and eyes. If you leave hair removal cream on your skin much longer than the time recommended on the bottle or the box, you are going to end up with damaged skin. It is gentle as long as you only use it as directed. Your skin might be red and a little tender when you are done, but that will go away quickly if you take care of it.

I always find that if I wet a cloth with cold water and hold it on my skin after I have used a hair removal cream that it feels a lot better a lot faster. I have a few thick hairs that I have to deal with, and it takes a little longer for the hair removal cream to work when I use it. I use the cold cloth by holding it gently against my face after the treatment, and that seems to take the sting out of what I have just done. It may not be perfect, but it is far better than walking around worried about the hairs that may pop up on my chin.

No comments: